Skip to content
- Arts and crafts are only a portion of the fun provided by our on-staff Activities Director. The residents also enjoy movies, games, outings to the museum and senior center and more.
- Each resident receives the security of around the clock monitoring. Having a personal call bell to use should they have need of additional assistance greatly comforts them making them feel safe and sound.
- What a pleasure to sit on our back patio and picnic area and enjoy all the flowers and the scenic view of Castlerock.
- The staff at both homes is certified to assist with insulin monitoring and injections. On-call registered nurses are available to assist with any and all emergencies which give families peace of mind.
- Residents enjoy dining on taste tempting home cooked meals served in our dining area. Fresh fruits and vegetables from our own gardens add a real plus. Meals can be modified to meet the resident’s medical and personal requirements.
- Our residents and staff enjoy socializing around the table at mealtime.